Today..... In A Nutshell
1. Wash bedding for number 2 son.
2. Make corned meat with Nanna's mustard for tea
3. Plant my Dutch Iris bulbs
4. Plant some more flowers out near the front steps
5. Make bread
6. Make a chocolate cake for afternoon tea
7. Make cookies to stock up the jars
8. Tidy the backyard gardening mess from yesterday's planting session
9. Measure space for the chook house and turn the sketch into a formal plan
10. Measure and design outdoor kitchen space ready for summer
11. Re-organise under sink garbage system - compost/ recycling/rubbish
12. Begin update of my household planner - focusing on budget.
13. Prepare for scrapbooking camp I am teaching at the end of August.
14. Juice fruit and make cordial
15. Tidy Office
16. Put bigger sign on front door that says "please make up my room" to see if there are any takers.