12.03.2008

Radio Killed the Video Star......

Poster from All Poster.
There has been much interest in my post on the topic of a simple Christmas.

I have done two radio presentations on the topic. Firstly on Monday on the Morning Show at ABC Mid North Coast and today during the breakfast show on ABC North Coast. That means that listeners from Newcastle to the Queensland border and out to Tenterfield have heard the 'Simple Christmas' message presented here at A Vision Splendid.

Thank you to all the people that have sent in emails. It gives me so much joy to know that so many people are interested in the concept of simplifying the 'silly season' and focusing more on the values of the season.

I love to hear stories from like minded people. I also love your contributions and encourage you to share more of your great ideas. You can either leave a comment or send an email. I thank you for your patience if I can't reply straight away, I will get there !

2 comments:

Ladybird World Mother said...

Am so trying to do the Keep it Simple but am struggling... now off to find more presents... so far have enjoyed every minute but am worrying that today will prove me 'wrong' ... that you cant do christmas in an enjoyable way AND keep it cheap.
Also am convinced that have forgotton vital part of Christmas... why has it all been so easy.... oh dear. We are used to feeling hassled around this time of year. And I dont. so I worry about that!
Talk about daft....

Minni Mum said...

Sheesh, you could have given us some warning so we could have tuned in! Or did you and I just missed it?! Well done anyway mate :-)

April Theme: Re-organise and Transition

In the Southern Hemisphere, April is in Autumn.  The days here are still warmish, but there is a sneaking whisper in the wind. That whisper ...